Press review. Wednesday, September 18, 2019
InfoMarket Agency presents:
- Agreement of the week
PSRM has signed a new parliamentary majority agreement with the ACUM bloc.
- A young doctor in one post on Facebook raised the salary of all doctors in Moldova
A Chisinau psychiatrist, Denis Domenti, published his income statement on social networks, talked with the Minister of Health and achieved a salary increase.
- Banks’ shares prevail in the regulated market of corporate securities of Moldova
Currently, the listing contains securities of several issuers, mainly commercial banks.
- Moldova's GDP in the first half of the year grew by 5.2%
Moldova's GDP reached 90.889 billion lei ($5.106 billion) in current market prices in the first half of the year, increasing by 5.2% in real terms versus the same period in 2018.
"Arguments and Facts"
- Drought price
On the consequences of a dry summer in Moldova
- A hostage of geopolitical games?
On the problems and prospects of Moldovan winemaking.
- The Moldovan economy registered an over-expectations-increase in the second quarter of 2019
Moldova registered a 5.8% economic increase, on a gross basis, in the second quarter of 2019 versus the same period of the previous year.
- More than one thousand soldiers from Moldova, Romania and USA participate in the "Fire Shield-2019"Over a thousand militaries from Moldova, Romania and the USA participate in the international exercise "Fire Shield - 2019", organized on September 16 - 20, 2019, within the Training Center of the National Army.