Press review. Wednesday, September 12, 2018
InfoMarket Agency presents:
- Why did the security prevent the cortege of Moldovan President Igor Dodon from avoiding the collision.
On Sunday, September 9, Moldovan President Igor Dodon and his family members were caught in a serious traffic accident on the Chisinau-Ungheni highway.
- Moldova is dominated by measles.
281 cases of measles infection have been confirmed in Moldova from January 1 to September 10, 2018.
- Moldova's exports to the European Union countries exceeded 68%.
This is stated in the report of the Institute for European Policy and Reforms (IPRE), prepared with the financial support of the German Foreign Ministry.
- Will Moldova become a popular destination for wine tourism?
Undoubtedly, the III World Conference on Wine Tourism, held last week, has become one of the most important economic events of the year
"Arguments and Facts"
- The budget will not manage to entice students.
Moldova’s Universities will soon be empty.
- Prime Minister asks for a new mechanism in granting scholarships.
The concept of a new mechanism in granting scholarships within the national education was considered on Monday in the government.
- Economic expert predicts records in Moldova’s trade.
For the first time, exports will exceed $3 billion, and imports - $6 billion, says the economist Veaceslav Ionita.