Press review. Friday, September 20, 2019
InfoMarket Agency presents:
- Why seriously ill patients from Moldova should not be treated abroad at the expense of the state
As soon as this program is adopted at the state level, none ordinary person will not get there.
- Luxury villas and cars already confiscated from the citizens who stole the billion
Among the selected ones are 11 luxury cars of Mercedes (Maybach), Bentley and Toyota brands.
- Dodon: It is vital to stop the mass exodus of the population from the country
The authorities must do everything to stop the demographic catastrophe.
- The tax burden on the family in 2019 increased by 9 thousand lei
The taxes paid by an average Moldovan family of three members reached the level of 69.1 thousand lei per year in 2019.
- One must exit the cabinet, grab and reset
This week, the Parliament met in plenary to examine the draft law on the reform of the General Prosecutor's Office.
- Maia Sandu about hardness, brick by brick
"People are waiting for hard actions from us and we have delivered the first part; other parts will follow."
- Beneficiaries of temporary disability benefits can receive their money
The National Social Insurance Bureau (CNAS) delivered this announcement, stating that it transferred about 8.2 million lei to pay the allowances of the persons who were in the medical leave in July and August this year.
- Foresters were trained how to prevent accidents at work
Forestry employees must comply with occupational safety and health rules in order to prevent possible accidents at work.
- Women want to do beautiful things at home
Women from several locations in the Rezina district shared experiences with women from Estonia in the field of women's entrepreneurship to learn more about how to open a business.
- US will help with the "theft of the billion"
Tim Morrison, Special Assistant to the President of the United States, Director of the Department for Europe and Russia within the National Security Council assured Prime Minister of Moldova, Maia Sandu, about this while she was on a visit to Washington.
- Moldova-Russia: waiting three yearsAfter a three-year break, a regular meeting of the Moldovan-Russian intergovernmental commission on trade and economic cooperation took place in Chisinau.